Imo State Governor Hope Uzodinma has approved the appointments of the Special Advisers and Chief Technical Adviser.
This was contained in a statement by the Chief Press Secretary/Media Adviser to the Governor, Mr. Oguwike Nwachukwu.
The appointees are:
1. Hon. (Mrs) Rubby Emele – Special Adviser, Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs.
2. Hon. (Mrs) Tina Ude – Special Adviser, Sustainable Development Goals and Humanitarian Services
3. Hon. (Dr.) Bathos Nwadike – Special Adviser, Political
4. Hon. (Mrs) Pat Ekeji – Special Adviser, Strategy and Development
5. Hon. Macdonald Ebere – Special Adviser/Managing Director, Environmental Transformation Commission (ENTRACO)
6. Hon. Innocent Ikpa – Special Adviser/General Manager, Owerri Capital Development Authority (OCDA)
7. Hon. Dominic Uzowuru – Special Adviser, Inter-Party Affairs
8. Amaka Okafor – Special Adviser/Electronic Media
9. Prof. Henry Njoku – Chief Technical Adviser/Coordinator, Economic Development and Rehabilitation Council
The appointments take immediate effect.
For a better society